Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2016..please be good to us!! So far so good as we enter the year...

 It was time for us to start packing up our things and head back home to Cherry Drive.  Sam took this opportunity to go through all her stuff she has collected.  Here she is displaying some of her treasures.  And yes, those are gum wrappers.  She used to be a bit of a hoarder and trash collector when she was little.
New Years Eve dance at the church.  Couldn't resist filming these cute girls.  


 Dim Sum...it's been a long time and for that I am grateful because I think you have gross food.  But I am the only one that thinks that.  Notice how I captured everyone with a mouth full.  Not my intention but it happened nonetheless.


Samantha turns 15 and Emily suggested we get her hair done...like highlighted!  Something I thought I would never agree to but at this point I am running out of good ideas for presents.  She loved it. Pretty girl and gorgeous head of hair. 



 
 Hanging with my Emily as I know that are days are limited with her leaving for her mission soon.  We have been preparing and getting her papers ready.  I think she will miss her guitar!




 Brads birthday surprise was a new Xbox.  I was reluctant to get it because I am cheap but then I thought about how much he deserved a happy game in his life.  (Him and Jake making an ugly face)




No comments: