Monday, February 17, 2014

Brad's bday and other wonderful misc photos

Brad's birthday-45 this year.  We had a quiet celebration with Krispy Kreme donuts, Orvis overload of presents and dinner out.  Brad just had chemo this week so he was not feeling so hot.  He was a trooper. 






Sam messing around and posing as a boy.  Why?  Well, it's Samantha and she is a kook.
Another testament of how kooky Sam can be.  Brad took this while the 3 of them were at Genghis Grill.   

Missionary day... Joe getting fitted for his suit at Dillards.  Oh boy!!
 Good shoes are a necessity on a mission. Today we bought 2 pair. 
A priceless moment...
Just some fun photos...


 I like Joe in the background 
 Not sure what Emily is doing here but it just made me laugh.


Sam goofing with the cousins


Brad and I took a quick overnight trip to Granby...ate out
 and relaxed under the clouds...


  and put our feet up in the condo...

 I ususally don't post photos of my daycare but this is Aidan and we love him.

 Aubrey, Aidan and Mary, my 3 daycare babes that I have had since they were 3 months old.  They were so happy when I pulled out the aprons today!


No comments: