Thursday, April 1, 2010

Robbin and Eduardo's Wedding Days

Robbin and Eduardo's wedding was a 3 weekend event and she asked me to take the photos. I am not a wedding photographer, but I do think I captured some sweet moments! The first weekend was the sealing (her hair was up for that day!)My man cleans up nice...The guest list varied from weekend to weekend depending on who was in town. Weekend #2 was family photos at the temple. Eduardo's kids came into town and Robbin had her hair down for this day! I thought this shot was funny-Nanny and Papa are oblivious to the smoochers


We were lucky to catch this shot of the girls as the wind was horrible and our hair was all over the place. We took about 15 shots and only one turned out.Awww, my teenage boy really does love his little sister... All the nieces and nephews (minus about 12) who love their Aunt Robbin

No comments: