Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Loads and loads of sledding photos!!

A beautiful Colorado afternoon with the dogs and kids. There were alot of weeds to sled over, but that didn't stop us! Once again, I love my zoom lens.
Samantha's first time on skiis! She went for it with no fear!


Our lover of life girl... Jaxson losing his helmet at take off!
Brad takes a huge digger while trying to snowboard and from that bruises his knee!


Kris and Brock take a ride together!
Oh, he is having so much fun!!
The worst part of sledding-the climb. Sam and Isabella.
Derek takes a turn and runs into a pile of weeds...


Joe took it nice and easy since he wasn't really dressed for the occasion.

Taylor, Emily and Brock! I love these photos because they look like they are having so much fun!




Grace takes a whirl on the skiis...

Snow angel!
I think Kris wished she could of gone faster!
I love this image of Samantha carrying a snow board. She looks so natural.
The big kids head for the big hill far away..Grant, Emily, Joe, Taylor and Jaxson.
Again, Emily is slipping in her Ugs, so she has to climb the hill on her knees.
Brock tries to catch up with the big kids. Oh so cute.

Here come the dogs, Jack and Bingo, to the rescue! Sam tries snowboarding and falls in love with it-a natural snow bunny!

1 comment:

Acker Family said...

Oh Lisa! I love them all! I can't believe I lost my camera in Denver and all my pictures of Christmas! I may have to steal some of your shots! Great photos...not sure what my face is saying..but...
Miss you guys!