Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Young Men and Young Women of our ward went Christmas Carolling at the Cherylynn Nursing Home. There was one paticular patient that was squealing with joy and waving her hands at us! Emily is in the middle.Here is Brad singing and in the foreground is the sweet patient that was squealing and waving!Emily and 3 other girls (Megan Tice and Andy Potter) were pulled into a room and gave a private concert to a patient.This isn't the highest quality photo, but I love it because it is my 3 kids serving together! I feel so lucky that Brad and I are serving in the YM/YW organization with Joe and Emily (and Samantha usually tagging along). It offers up wonderful opportunities and blessings like these.

1 comment:

Robbin said...

Hi Lisa, I just have to say that I love your photos. You really are one of the best photographers I've ever seen.