Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seminary and Sleepovers are taking their toll!

With Seminary this year, Joe is waking up at 5:20 am five days a week. I found him like this the other morning.
Sleepovers are becoming a regular thing around here and this is a typical situation that I find in the morning. I love this photo-notice Emily's still wearing her necklace from the night before. Also, when I opened the bedroom door the light was still on, so they fell asleep with it shining in their eyes! So nice of Emily to "share" the bed with her pal, Megan. And then there is Sam...I had to throw this photo in with this entry. It's Samantha fooling around with our box of Halloween costumes. She put on a variety of things and came up with this outfit and wore it for the afternoon.

1 comment:

N.B. said...

She looks like her daddy. About time you started posting again. Miss you guys.