Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Bolder Boulder

Our day in beautiful Boulder, Colorado...We love Boulder and want to move there...
Waiting for dad to get to the finish line!! I spotted Brad right away and pulled out the camera! He is in a blue shirt between the speakers!



Right after the race, Brad looked HOT (literally and figuratively)with his veins bulging on his forehead!























Time to relax and watch the Memorial Day Ceremony! I had such a blast with my camera. Brad and the kids went down close to the field, while I stayed up high in the bleachers to catch some photos. Sky divers were dropped from airplanes and my zoom lens caught them in air. The event was very moving and Brad even felt a tear in his eye.




Seconds after the ceremony ended, the sky opened up and poured on us...We had a adventurous walk through the CU Campus and were soaked by the time we got to our truck. It was an awesome day!

1 comment:

The Evers said...

Way fun Lisa! Good for you to get your whole fam up there! Looks like it was a sight to behold! I so want to run this one day!