Wednesday, March 12, 2008











This is a photo we took this summer to give to Brad for Father's Day...We used the timer on my camera and we were lucky to get a good one out of the 10 we took! My kids thought it was funny to see me scramble from the camera to my pose and by the 3rd shot I was sweating. Am I that out of shape?





Brad and Joe went on a few adventures this summer with scouts. This is their hike up Mount Beerstadt. They climbed their first "14er". They said it was windy and difficult with lots of rocky terrain. It took them about 4 hours to get up and 3 to get down.
































































12 comments:

www.ackfam4.blogspot.com said...

YEAH!!! So excited to see that your already up and running. Way to go Lisa! Such cute pictures and I am excited to keep up with you guys this way too- Love and miss you guys!

Meg

Katie said...

I'm so happy you finally started a blog. Love the pictures and updates. Add our link to yours! Do you need me to send you another invite?

shanthee said...

awww sooooooooooo cute!!!! I love the pic with joe and chipper sitting down at the bench watching the game!! Very cute!!

Barnums said...

Boy do we miss the Acker Family (even Brad). How is that bed post holding up? Hahaha. It is good to hear from your wonderful family. We love you guys.

The Ackers said...

Hey mom, This is an awsome blog!
Emioly

Littleton Young Womens said...

Hey Lisa way to go!!! Welcome to the blogging world! i love it! See ya Sunday!

Littleton Young Womens said...

OH shoot, that is from me, Kelly. I have been working on a blog for YW and it looks like I for got to sign out-duh :)

Robbin said...

This blog makes me want to cry. I miss you guys so much. Joe, Ems, & Sam, "Way to move." Even little chippy is here.
Robbin

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Lisa where are the updates? You have a blog now, you need to update regularly, haha!

Acker Family said...

so fun lisa! Add our family to your list and I'll add your as well! Fun to stay in touch like this!
Are you guys still thinking about the baptism?? It will be so fun to have you come!

The Ackers said...

OK everybody, I am so lame...I just read your comments. Had no idea they were there! Miss you all too!!!!